Corporate Finance Division
This division is responsible for the development and promotion of the financial reporting and disclosure standards for issuers. The Division:
- establishes financial reporting and public disclosure standards;
- registers reporting issuers;
- reviews prospectuses and filings of issuers;
- reviews prospectuses issued on the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM) in collaboration with the governments’ fiscal agent, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank;
- maintains the Eastern Caribbean Securities Information Network (ECSIN).